24 November 2011

launched: shoe mint







So the lovely and on-trend Rachel Bilson has just launched her latest gig ShoeMint. I was so excited when i checked my email 5 days ago to see that i had emails from both JewelMint [Kate Bosworth & Cher Coulter's jewellery version] and StyleMint [the Olsen twins' clothing version] telling me about this new shoe brand! Like most girls, i do have a shoe addiction so this was very exciting news. Rachel Bilson is also one of my style icons and i love that she is the face of ShoeMint.
If you were already a member of JewelMint and StyleMint like myself, you'll know how it works, but basically you sign up and take a quick quiz so they have an idea of your style, and every month you are given a new "showroom" of shoes to choose from and maybe purchase if you like what you see (every single pair of shoes is only $79.98!)
Rachel has teamed up with her stylist Nicole Chavez and shoe guru Steve Madden to design and create their debut collection for ShoeMint. I signed up today (exclusive reader of WhoWhatWear.com right here) and i took the quiz (photo above) and out of the amazing six pairs i was given to choose from, i think my favourites are the Edith in blush suede and the Pauline in wine suede.

Side note: I have fallen in love with the Isabel Marant yoan alpaca-blend intarsia sweater that Rachel is wearing in the ShoeMint shoot... All this rain and miserable weather in Sydney has got me thinking about Autumn/Winter again!


No comments:

Post a Comment